PILATES YOGA MOVEMENT (Pilates Movement Ltd)
Pilates Yoga Movement may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last updated 19th February 2021.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
- Health information, a prerequisite to using our services.
- Other information relevant to client requirements.
- Booking information including specific days & times you wish to use our services.
- Class plans and recommended exercises are kept on MBO and updated as needed. This is kept securely in our password protected MBO software and only available to PYM teachers within the studio that will or might be teaching you.
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve the services, we provide.
- To respond to an enquiry you have made, either by phoning you or by using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you reminders or information about the services you have paid for or are due to pay for, using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided either via Mind Body Online, Mailchimp or Gmail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Website Analytics
We collect information about visits to this Website. The information which we gather includes data on the amount of time spent on each page of the Website, the number of pages accessed and the popularity of each page. This information is only used within Pilates Movement Ltd and does not identify the individual. We do not pass on or sell this information to any third parties.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held, please email: email@example.com
If you believe that any of this information is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, so that we can update our records.
If you have any queries about this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Pilates Movement Ltd,’ ‘Pilates Yoga Movement,’ ‘PYM,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
On this website, are testimonials from clients regarding services offered at the studios. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and have been truthfully conveyed on this website. Although these testimonials are truthful statements about results obtained by these clients they are not necessarily typical. You specifically recognise and agree that the testimonials are not a guarantee of results that you or anyone else will obtain by using any services offered on this website.
The information contained on this website is not a substitute for medical or health advice. Always consult with your medical or health professional if you have any conditions or injuries before attending the studio.
Pilates Movement Ltd, Director: Anne-Marie H. Zulkahari
Company no: 06974528
Registered office: 1 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Herts EN5 5TZ