PILATES YOGA MOVEMENT (Pilates Movement Ltd)
Pilates Yoga Movement is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pilates Yoga Movement may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15.5.18.
If you have any queries about this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
- Health information, a prerequisite to using our services.
- Other information relevant to client requirements.
- Booking information including specific days & times you wish to use our services.
- Personal Practice Evaluations. Our assessment of what Pilates exercises you need focus on for personal improvement.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve the services, we provide.
- To respond to an enquiry you have made, either by phoning you or by using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you reminders or information about the services you have paid for or are due to pay for, using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided either via Mind Body Online, Mailchimp or Gmail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect information about visits to this Website. The information which we gather includes data on the amount of time spent on each page of the Website, the number of pages accessed and the popularity of each page. This information is used within Pilates Yoga Movement only and does not identify the individual. We do not pass on or sell this information to any third parties.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email: email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Pilates Movement Ltd, Director: Anne-Marie H. Zulkahari
Company no: 06974528
Registered office: 1 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Herts EN5 5TZ